Recently we migrated a couple of old servers to a new one. We used to have many old ones for requirements of customers. Since the have switched to new software, we we able to finally upgrade to new hardware. This introduced a new version of Plesk.
Plesk is an easy way of hosting websites without having to do much manually. I know this is something that „real“ admins will hate me for but hey, it’s easy and it works. As I don’t like changes too much, I didn’t like the new Plesk at all. I got used to it by now.
Accidentally I noticed some new header in the server responses which I didn’t like. On each request Plesk automatically added a new header to the response.
This is quite annoying in my opinion. I had to find out how to remove it.